“Women Are Adorable!”
Dan Hostettler is the owner of StudioPrague, an internationally published photographer for over 30 years and meticulously in charge of everything that’s going on with his productions.
- Born in 1971 in Bern, Switzerland, Dan soon turned out a “visualist” and entrepreneur.
- In 1991, Dan applied at the Professional School for Fine Arts and Design in Bern where he graduated as photographer in 1995.
- Since 1998, he has been working as photographer specializing in the field of Beauty and Glamour photography. Due to his work he traveled around the globe visiting several countries, pan-European as well as Asian.
- Between 1999 and 2005, he worked as freelance photographer, movie producer & multimedia designer based in Bern and Zurich.
- Even though he was still living in Switzerland at the time, Dan founded StudioPrague in 2003. A dedicated photo studio for professional productions & well-known workshops in the center of Prague, Czech Republic. Until now the studio served many international clients and supported a big number of productions.
- In 2013, Dan launched his latest innovation: SexyWomenPhotography.com (SWP). SWP is a knowledge boutique, offering online educational resources dedicated to help train and mentor other photography enthusiasts in Sexy Women Photography.
Over the course of his long years of experience in the field of Fashion, Glamour and Nude Photography, Dan led countless workshops.
Aside from his own creations, Dan has been internationally published and featured among others on and in GQ Online, The India Times, FashionONE TV, GoodLight! Magazine, FotoTV, ModelMayhem EDU, MUZE Magazine, FOTOdigital.
Dan’s passion for traveling, cinema and visual adventures translates into a high degree of skill and creativity. Inspired by the world’s top magazines and brands like Playboy, Maxim, FHM, Vogue and Victoria’s Secret, among others, Dan continues his pursuit of being the best in his field.
Dan has been a visual artist with Swiss precision ever since.
PS: Dan speaks Deutsch, English & Français.