A one-on-one “Beginner to Pro” Master Class consisting of: 3-Day Glamour and Nude Photography Course & 1-Day Private Shootout.
We have combined the high end Premium Master Class and the Private Shootout Day. So you will get 4 (!) days of seamless theory, practice and shootings at once.
No breaks, no interruption. Just individual shoots and material creation at the end. All for your learning and portfolio!
Working shoulder to shoulder with our mentors and sparring partners, you will learn the secrets, tips and tricks to create your own glamour & nude portfolio and how to keep it fresh and updated.
The goal is to provide you with a deep knowledge and hidden industry secrets based on your choice of topic(s) on a private basis.
Our Master Classes are modular structured while at the same time being very flexible to adjust to your individual requirements. You will work with several Nude Models in different setups.
This one-on-one course focuses on the following subjects:
- Get to know your equipment, learn about manual settings, white balance, focal length, shutter speed, depth of focus etc.
- Legal issues working with models & selling pictures
- Flash-Lights, Mixed Lighting & Available Light: Work and learn how to use the light effectively & creatively
(> this master class includes elements from our 2 day Master Class “Mastering the Light”)
- Work with a professional make-up artist and get insights
- Work and learn basics about model posing & artistic staging
(> this master class includes elements from from our 2 day Masterclass “Posing Secrets”)
- Shoot the models in different sets under supervision
- Shoot the models by yourself for 3,5 days
- Glamour and Nude Photography
- Learn and enhance all basics, rules, tips, forms and secrets about Glamour and Nude photography and take this knowledge and practice up to an improved level.
- See deeply behind the scenery of this industry. Get acquainted with people, business, handling of models, production performance etc.
- Get great results and in-depth education while participating a fun but yet very tough course
- Enjoy the privacy during this course
- Work with European models
- Join a friendly, open atmosphere while being mentored and supervised by our instructors
- Build up your portfolio
- and last but not least: RECEIVE GREAT RESULTS!
“The purpose was to learn the various aspects of lighting and posing for glamour photography. And that goal was more than achieved. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the entire schedule was very well planned and the workshop was highly professional, yet very informal and conducted in a relaxed atmosphere. “
Jagdish, India, Private VIP 1on1 Master Class Workshop Participant | 4 days
> read all testimonials here
- Legal advice – Talking about “18 USC 2257 Concerns for Photographers”: This US law imposes some strict obligations that must be followed to avoid fines and penalties, including prison.
- Name and age verification, record keeping and labeling requirements for producers of visual depictions of actual human beings engaged in actual sexually explicit conduct.
- Production Sheets/Contracts: Tools you need for a safe production & filing:
Casting-Sheet / Self Promotion Contract / Adult Model Release / TFP Contracts (“Time for Print”)
- Your Camera Equipment: We will go through your equipment selection, advise you on all your camera settings and set your white balance for our studio flash setup. Then we will check your histogram levels to check exposures.
- Model, Hair- & Make-Up Artist, Styling: While the model is having her make-up done, you will learn about the secrets of a photo make-up from our make-up artist. She will give you practical advice, constructive feedback and answer any make-up queries you may have. We will also have a brief talk about glamour styling (wardrobe) and appropriate accessories.
- Staging: Artistic elements of staging including the use of studio space, lighting and props. Start working with your own camera.
- Lighting (Flash, reflectors and available light): In-depth introduction to our studio lighting, how to use the remote control of flash levels, channel selections and how to exercise remote control over fill and key light ratios as well as rim lights, hair lights and the use of flags, modifiers and reflectors.
- Shooting & how to direct professional models: Learn how to analyze the model’s strengths and weaknesses and determine how to best accentuate her strengths while minimizing her weaknesses. . How to use inexpensive props to create variety and interest. All aspects of nude and glamour photography are dealt with, including using flash, tungsten and ambient light in a studio environment.
- If time permits, we show you basic hints regarding “How to protect your images by Photoshop” & retouching in Photoshop:
• Basic Skin Retouching with Photoshop CS5/6
• Advanced Skin Retouching with Photoshop CS5/6 (non-destructive softening & whitening the skin)
• Tips for effective watermarking, file sizes and resolutions
- …and so very much more
- 4 days. 7, resp. 8 hours a day. Course dates upon request.
- From Basic to Pro: One-on-one Glamour & Nude photography tuition
- One-on-one private or semi-private agreement lessons
- Studio in Prague (Czech Republic) & Outdoor Location / abroad lessons near to you are a subject of discussion and welcome to be inquired
- 4 models (1 model per day)
- 1 make-up & hair artist for 3.5 days
- 2 mentors/instructors/supervisors for these 3/4 days
- All styling attributes & accessories for the models
- Self-Promotional Model Releases
- Lunch/snacks/drinks for the whole workshop duration
- Comprehensive handout material of this tuition
- See yourself in action – receive backstage footage content
This master class has flexible dates and can be booked according to your schedule.
- 4 Days | 1 Participant | Photo Studio | On location | 4 models | on request
Get your individual lighting diagrams after a course!
After visiting a private EduShoot or a Master class you will receive your personalized lighting schemes from exact the situations you have shot in. A unique and most individual help!