Profession & Hobby: Be a Nude Photographer
© Guest article by Lopez Alvarez
Nude photography is a sexy yet romantic form of photography with the aim of depicting your subject or model in a very erotic way. It is not intended to endorse any clothes or a certain product. Its sole intent is to sell the model itself.
It is the type of photography used by movie stars, ramp models, and actresses all these years. If you want to excel in this type of photography, you must be aware of its core to be able to bring out the very best in your subject.
Nude photography may touch on glamour shots as well. Being sultry and sensual is a given in this art form. But despite the fact that it may require taking the model’s clothes off, it is very important that you do not show your model in a pornographic way. The first requirement of being a nude photographer is to be tasteful. Every shot should be done with experience and skill. Your pictures should look professional and classy in every way. Eroticism is the very element of nude shots. The models should be suggestive and seductive.
Never cross or touch the boundaries of pornography
But the shots should never cross or touch the boundaries of pornography. To be a great nude photographer, you should be imaginative but reserved. Playing with your model in your mind is necessary. But you must do it in a professional way so she won’t look like a trash in her shots. She has to be depicted as a girl with elegance and style.
Being a very sexy woman with her dignity intact should be the first impression of anybody who sees her in that particular pose. Nude photography is not an easy feat. It is definitely hard to portray a girl – a very beautiful and sexy one at that – in her most revealing pose but not go overboard. It is very simple to attain the erotic essence of nude photography. You simply ask the model to take her clothes off and smile in front of the camera. But things aren’t done that way at all.
Be a great nude photographer
Nude photography is all about giving texture and mood to every shot. Nude photography requires years to master. It is quite difficult to take a shot of a girl with her entire body exposed without making her look like a man’s slave. Yet it is doable. You can take a picture of a lady with no clothes on and make her look like a goddess instead of a woman who sells her body for a change.
Adult photography comes in many forms. And it is what nude photography is all about. The escorts industry has a great need for these photographers. There’s a big window of opportunity for this kind of expertise in London, NYC, Los Angeles, Paris etc.
If you know a lot about photography, try being a nude photographer and see if you’ve got the talent that it takes. Be a great nude photographer by considering every curve and every bump of your female model. Find everything beautiful about her, both from the inside and out. Bring out the best in her. Let your camera speak about what a great package she really is.
- Guerrilla Glamour
- Author: Jimmy D, Pretty Girl Shooter
- The Marketing: Why Guerrilla Glamour? While one person might be shooting with the latest-and-greatest and the next is shooting with more commonly-seen gear, guess what? The one with the ordinary equipment is, often enough, just as likely to capture photos as good or better than the gear-head with all the really neat and expensive photo-toys.
- Develop winning tactical strategies to simplify your production
- Arm yourself with the gear you need
- Train to adapt to all kinds of situations
- Engage viewers with simple yet compelling lighting styles
- Gain rapport with models: win hearts and minds
- Put into action Ten Simple Steps
- Realize there are no Secrets of the Pros
- Chapters: 9
- Pages: 100
- Medium: PDF
- StudioPrague’s impression: FORMIDABLE! First of all: Great fun to read; Jimmy’s language and thoughts are refreshing.
Fully packed with real world tips, no fluff and not a word of Chinese! This guide for newcomers provides you with solid access to the glamour/nude shooting scene. “Pretty Girl Shooter” Jimmy has it all: Life experience, infinite production know-how, a vast variety of shooting practice and a good sense of humor. And this guide’s price is a steal!
- Nudity: Yes
- Price: $9.95
- SKIN – The Complete Guide to Glamour & Nude Photography
- Author: Michael Charles
- The Marketing: SKIN is a beautifully designed eBook containing 50 chapters that detail every aspect of the world of glamour and nude photography. It also features 65 sexy, razor-sharp images that were chosen specifically to illustrate various photo techniques.
- Chapters: 7 sections
- Pages: 164
- Bonus: Quick Start Guide “Making Money with Glamour”, Video “Pics that Click”
- Medium: PDF
- StudioPrague’s impression: Written in the photographers own (easy) language this guide gives a great first overview about all aspects related to glamour & nude photography. And all of this expressed in a clear and informative way . However, we are missing more photos and definitely any kind of lighting diagrams. After all, the guide is nicely edited for a PDF in our industry.
- Nudity: Yes
- Price: $29